We provide second charge loans for homeowners in England, Wales and Mainland Scotland with an existing mortgage. All our loans are provided through specialist intermediaries and we work hard to make sure we have a wide range of loans to meet our customers' needs.
Our loans are available in a number of different formats, with rates ranging from 3.83% to 7.43%, with a representative APRC of 5.9%.
Why Paragon Personal Finance?
- We offer attractive rates with a representative 5.9% APRC VARIABLE
- We provide second charge mortgages of any amount between £15,000 and £500,000
- We can offer a repayment term of 60 to 360 months
- We make sure our loans are clear and easy to understand and you can always find out how your application is progressing
Who we lend to
It’s important to us that we’re upfront about our mortgages so we want to make sure you’re clear about who we lend to before you apply.
- We’ll consider you whether you’re employed or self employed
- We are a responsible lender and carefully assess what money you have coming in and going out each month to make sure you can afford your loan
- You must pass an affordability test and credit score
- The property you’re securing your mortgage against must be in England, Wales or Mainland Scotland and must be your main home
- We will consider the value of your home before offering a mortgage secured on it
Product: A variable rate second charge mortgage
Total amount of loan: £48,000 (including estimated broker fees of £3,100)
Term: 240 months
Cost of credit: £27,391.20
Payment and frequency: 240 monthly payments of £314.13
Total amount repayable: £75,391.20